By attending this course, you will be compelled to incorporate all strengths, pressing crises and past obstacles into the DNA of the organization, services or brands you are entrusted to manage. By formulating impeccable public relations campaigns, we can align corporate strategy by examining the PR to revitalize stakeholder relations, media, events and internal communications.
The course will also include a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Crisis and Issue Management
- The Signs of Crisis
- Managing the Crisis
- Issue Management and Prioritizing
- Resolving Conflicts
Public Relations Planning – Tools and Methodology
- Building a Reputation
- Measuring Stakeholder Perceptions
- Attitudinal Analysis Encouraging Receptivity
- Excelling Corporate Image
Ethical Framework of Public Relations
- Public Relations, Ethics and Accountability
- Best Practice – Complaint Handling And Regeneration
- Integrity Through PR Insight
- Corporate Social Responsibility Implication to PR
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- C-Suite Executives, Marketing and PR Communications Directors.
- Media or Marketing Managers, Publicist and PR executives.
- Corporate Communications Team
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Devise solutions to endemic PR issues and crisis related responses.
- Create a PR framework of reporting and remedial procedures to highlight and resolve concerns.
- Implement world-class, PR best practice using ethics theory, accountability and CSR.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3435 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!