Project Management Essentials is an introduction to running and managing projects effectively. We all get involved in projects of various types and sizes. This workshop gives you the necessary tools and techniques to deliver projects on time, on budget to the required specification every time.
The Project Cycle
- Defining Your Project
- Project Planning Toolkit
- The Skills of an Effective Project Manager
Project Scheduling – Cost Estimation and Budgeting
- Project Scoping and The Work Breakdown Structure
- Forecasting Time
- Project Finance and Budgeting
Project Risk Management
- Assessing Risk on your Project
- Stakeholder Management
- Managing Changes in your Project and Project Closure
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Chief Operations Officers
- Operations Directors and Managers
- Heads of Departments
- Operations Executives, Officers and staff
- Those who wish to learn how to develop the capabilities of their operation’s processes to improve process performance.
- Team Leaders
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Know and use the tools to define and plan your project accurately and powerfully.
- Understand and evaluate the Risks & Stakeholders on a project.
£2045 + VAT