By attending this training workshop, you will learn the fundamentals of managing funds in the public interest.
- Key requirements and concepts
- Fiscal and spending framework
- The virtuous financial management cycle
- Annual report
This training workshop is suitable for:
- New entrants to the public sector.
- Staff with some practical experience but with no financial qualifications.
- Non-financial staff in the public sector who need to understand the basics of financial management.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- The key elements of managing public money.
- A systematic approach to effective financial management.
- How to communicate financial information effectively.