This recruitment training workshop takes participants through the complete cycle: the journey through an organization from recruitment to leaving. We will explore and examine the issues around each engagement opportunity and have actions that you can take the next day back at work.
- Recruitment and Selection
- Discipline and Grievance
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of engaging employees right from your job advert.
- Explore the difficulties of induction and the benefits of getting it right.
- Know and use ACAS approved Disciplinary processes.
- Examine case studies where management actions have led to grievances.
£690 + VAT