Warehouse Management course in London, UK
This Warehouse Management course provides delegates with a full end to end Warehouse Management system, from understanding the role and contribution of the warehouse function, through to optimizing the cost of warehousing, and concluding with effective inventory management techniques and models to ensure that safety stock, mission critical items and slow/obsolete inventory items are affectively managed to provide availability at optimal cost.
The course will also include a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Role and Contribution of the Warehouse Function to the Organization
- Establishing SKU Systems
- Effectively managing quality assurance/goods receipt, pick/pack and despatch processes
Warehouse Management Techniques
- Reducing Cost of Warehouse function
- Effective management of Slow Moving & Obsolete Stock
- Effective Stock Taking Strategies
Inventory Management Techniques
- ABC/XYZ, EOQ, Mean & Standard Deviation
- Managing Mission Critical Inventory
- Managing Safety Stock
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This Warehouse Management course is suitable for:
- Inventory Managers
- Stock Controllers
- Supply Chain Managers
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Understand the role and key contributions of the warehouse function to the organization and its competitive strategy and revenue flows.
- Optimize the cost of warehousing.
- Develop and enhance effective inventory control and stock management/analysis techniques.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3395 + VAT