This interactive 90-minute online course leads delegates through the process of analysing supply chain capability, base capacity and reconfigurability within times of change. The training expands to incorporate achievement of current stability and future state resilience following impacts arising from global events.
- Analysing supply base capacity, capability & reconfigurability
- Achieving current state Stability
- Achieving future state Resilience
This online course is suitable for:
- Supply Chain Managers
- Procurement Practitioners
- Risk Managers
Upon completion of this online course, you will be able to:
- Analyse Supply Chain base capacity, overall capability.
- Assess current Supply Chain Resilience.
- Build enhanced future Resilience within the Supply Chain.
£157.5 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!