This training workshop leads delegates through the key attributes of effective Supply Chains, introduces the concept of the Value Chain and explores the impact of Supply Chain performance upon overall Organizational Competitive Strategy.
- The Concept of the Supply Chain
- The Value Chain Concept
- The role and contribution of the Supply Chain upon organizational competitive strategy
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Supply Chain Managers
- Procurement Practitioners
- Risk Managers
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the key dependencies within an effective Supply Chain.
- Understand and leverage the concept of the Value Chain.
- Appreciate the impact of the Supply Chain upon overall competitive strategy traction and achievement within the market space.
£685 + VAT