By attending this training workshop, you will appreciate the role that stakeholders play in defining public service value for money.
- Identifying and managing key stakeholders
- How stakeholders define service delivery ‘value for money’
- The ‘tools’ of stakeholder management
- The role of service manager in stakeholder management
This training workshop is suitable for Public sector managers who are, or who aim to be, leading public services end-to-end i.e. the whole service rather than specific elements.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand that the service managers role includes looking outwards as well as into service delivery
- Understand that value for money in public service delivery is defined by its stakeholders
- Familiarity with the ‘tools’ of stakeholder management.