By attending this training workshop, you will learn that budgetary control provides a formal basis for achieving specific plans.
- Objectives of budgeting
- Types of budgets
- Cost definitions and behaviour
- Budgetary control
This training workshop is suitable for:
- New entrants to the public sector.
- Staff with some practical experience but with no financial qualifications.
- Non-financial staff in the public sector who need to understand the basics of financial management.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- How to derive budgets from strategic plans.
- The different types of cost and their behaviour.
- How budgets are used to plan and control the use of resources.
£680 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!