By attending this training workshop, you will learn that Strategic financial planning assists organizations to achieve value for money.
- Linking organizational strategy to financial strategy
- Interaction between short-term and long-term strategy
- Stakeholder analysis
- Corporate governance
This training workshop is suitable for:
- New entrants to the public sector.
- Staff with some practical experience but with no financial qualifications.
- Non-financial staff in the public sector who need to understand the basics of financial management.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- How strategy is determined and implemented.
- How to define and interact with stakeholders.
- The systems and structures by which organizations are directed, controlled and operated.