By attending this training workshop, you will learn Project financial management is the methodology of managing resources effectively to achieve a project’s objectives.
- Building a case for a project
- Investment appraisal techniques
- Financing a project
- Phases of managing a project
This training workshop is suitable for:
- New entrants to the public sector.
- Staff with some practical experience but with no financial qualifications.
- Non-financial staff in the public sector who need to understand the basics of financial management.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- How to identify the attractiveness of a capital project.
- The various ways that projects can be financed.
- The effective cost control systems and procedures adopted through a project.
£680 + VAT