By attending this training workshop, you will be able to make a step-change in service performance.
- The need for change rather than incremental improvements
- Making the case for investment in change
- Ensuring service continuity and performance during a change programme
This training workshop is suitable for Public sector managers who are, or who aim to be, leading public services end-to-end i.e. the whole service rather than specific elements.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand when significant changes to a service, business or management model may be required.
- Make a business case for investment in change.
- Ensure that service delivery doesn’t suffer during an on-going change programme.