By attending this training workshop, you will understand Budget management for operational managers.
- Budget Management for Operational Managers
- The Public Money Accountability imperative
- Working with Financial experts as delivery partners
- Getting the most from allocated Budgets and ensuring Financial Resilience
This training workshop is suitable for Public sector managers who are, or who aim to be, leading public services end-to-end i.e. the whole service rather than specific elements.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Broadly understand of the principles of budget management.
- Use allocated budgets to achieve all service objectives
- Know when and how to make best use of financial ‘experts’
- Avoid over- / under-spending.