By attending this training workshop, you will be able to successfully lead the whole service and deliver its outcomes.
- Defining ‘end-to-end’ management
- Process Mapping
- Service-level Performance Management
- Leading the Management team: internal and outsourced
This training workshop is suitable for Public sector managers who are, or who aim to be, leading public services end-to-end i.e. the whole service rather than specific elements.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Step-up to the role of service manager.
- Lead a team of experts both internal and out-sourced.
- Identify what is working well and what needs to improve.
- Maintain effective leadership of the whole service.
£675 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!