By attending this training workshop, you will review the key challenges in the financial management of the public sector.
- Improving financial management
- Pressures on public finances
- Cost reduction
- Allocating resources
This training workshop is suitable for:
- New entrants to the public sector.
- Staff with some practical experience but with no financial qualifications.
- Non-financial staff in the public sector who need to understand the basics of financial management.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- How to install a policy of continuous improvement in financial management processes.
- How to define pressures on public finances.
- The latest techniques in cost reduction and resource allocation.
£685 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!