An effective executive secretary or PA will have a set of tools at their disposal to efficiently execute this role. This course is designed to develop your management knowledge and skills to improve your performance in your job.
The course will also include a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Time Management and Productivity Techniques
- The importance of time management
- The priority matrix
- Time management – personal vs. professional
- Time management toolkit
Organizing Meetings and Events
- Planning, executing and monitoring events
- Managing events budget
- Supplier management skills
- Effective meeting planning and delivery
Office IT and Records Management
- What is Records Management?
- Records lifecycle
- Electronic vs paper records management systems
- IT office productivity systems
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Executive secretaries
- Senior Secretaries
- Executive Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Senior Administrators
- Administrators, Secretaries and Assistants looking to take their career to the next level.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop the most efficient skills and techniques in time management.
- Appreciate the key elements for organizing meetings and events.
- Understand the role of good records management in organizations.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3355 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!