By attending this interactive 90-minute online training session, you will review the tools and techniques to run an effective board meeting, looking at what the purpose of a board meeting is, who should be invited, how to create an effective agenda, time-keeping, use of reports and minutes and other key issues – including how to run a virtual (online) board meeting.
How to run an Effective board meeting
- Meeting Agendas
This online course is suitable for:
- Non-Executive Directors wanting to understand their role;
- Other Board members wishing to refresh their knowledge and skills;
- Chairs of organizations, Chief Executives, Company Secretaries, Other Heads of organizations;
- Professionals, practitioners, and managers in corporate investment, as well as Leaders in state owned enterprises, public, voluntary, and non-profit organizations;
- those needing to get to grips with good governance such as Inhouse counsel and Regulatory and Compliance professionals.
Upon completion of this online course, you will have reviewed:
- How to run an effective board meeting.
- How to maximize the value of getting the board members together.
- The use of online board meetings if face-to-face meetings are impractical.
£157.5 + VAT