By attending this interactive 90-minute online course, you will examine the arguments for requiring employee representation, such as trade union nominees, on corporate boards.
- Typical Board composition
- Why invite Employee Representation?
- Models of Worker Representation on Boards
- Upsides and Downsides of Mandating Employee Representation
This online course is suitable for:
- Non-Executive Directors wanting to understand their role;
- Other Board members wishing to refresh their knowledge and skills;
- Chairs of organizations, Chief Executives, Company Secretaries, Other Heads of organizations;
- Professionals, practitioners, and managers in corporate investment, as well as Leaders in state owned enterprises, public, voluntary, and non-profit organizations;
- those needing to get to grips with good governance such as Inhouse counsel and Regulatory and Compliance professionals.
Upon completion of this online course, you will be able to understand:
- the arguments for and against requiring worker representation on Boards;
- the countries that already require this; and
- the benefits and detriments of following this path.
£157.5 + VAT