Reward and its’ impact on Performance explores in detail the role of money and performance in organizations today. This interactive 90-minute online course challenges many widely held beliefs that rewards are the key motivators when it comes to performance. Please bring an open and inquisitive mind with you as we explore these challenges together.
- What is acceptable performance?
- The evolving organizational role of employment culture
- Money and its’ Impact on Motivation
- The 3 Drivers of Performance
This online course is suitable for:
- High Performance Employees moving into Management.
- Senior and Mid-level Managers.
- Team Leaders and Line Managers.
- Heads of Departments
- Directors and Entrepreneurs.
- Business Consultants
- HR Directors, Department Heads, Managers, Business Partners, Executives and Advisors.
- Chief Officers, Chairpersons and Board Members.
Upon completion of this online course, you will be able to:
- Understand how money really impacts performance.
- Explore the ‘shareholder supremacy’ culture and why it is changing.
- Examine your leadership style and the impact of performance of your team.
- Know the 3 Drivers of performance and analyse their practical uses.