Managers are called upon in many situations to facilitate events. These can be meeting, courses, training events or away days. Acquiring formal facilitation skills will make you a more confident and professional facilitator.
- Facilitation fundamentals
- Personality types & communications
- Common facilitation techniques
- Dealing with difficult participants
This online course is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this online course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of an effective facilitator.
- Appreciate the link between personality and communications styles.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of facilitation techniques.
- Handle disruptive behaviour.
£157.5 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!