This interactive 90-minute online course will equip you will the skills needed to craft an effective Learning & Development strategy. It is designed to help you align your L&D strategy with your organization’s overall strategy to boost performance.
- L&D alignment with business strategy
- Defining the L&D vision, goals and metrics
- The link between L&D and performance
- Assessing the capability gaps
- Design the strategy
This online course is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this online course, you will be able to:
- Understand what is organizational strategy.
- Appreciate the importance of the philosophical level of strategy.
- Evaluate competency gaps in the organization.
- Develop L&D strategy.