This course will guide you through the knowledge and skills you need to develop and run an effective L&D unit in HR that is closely aligned to the overall organizational strategy.
The course also includes a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
The Need for L&D in Organizations
- Understanding organizations
- The organization’s purpose
- Organization structures
- The purpose of Learning & Development
The Learning Organization
- Characteristics of a learning organization
- Five disciplines of the learning organization
- Building a learning organization
- Barriers to the learning organization
Creating a Learning Culture
- Organizational culture and learning
- Organizational learning, team learning and individual learning
- Steps to create a learning culture
- Creating the right learning environment
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of L&D in HRM and the wider organization.
- Develop the skills need to create an learning organization and embed a learning culture.
- Appreciate the steps required to develop an effective L&D strategy.
- Improve your execution of L&D in your organization.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3395 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!