This training workshop is designed to give you the tools and skills required to gather data conduct the analysis needed to determine your organization’s skill gap.
By attending this training workshop, you will have the ability develop and deliver training in your area of expertise. The workshop gives you the essentials of good course design and delivery.
It is a standard practice to measure outcomes of activities in organizations. This training workshop teaches you the skills for effectively assessing efficacy of training in your organization.
L&D Needs Analysis
- Defining Learning & Development needs
- Identifying learning needs
- Capturing, analysing and reporting learning needs
- Setting L&D priorities
Training Programme Selection, Design and Delivery
- Setting aims, objectives and learning outcomes
- Establishing the learning content
- Training and learning methods
- Training resources
Assessing Training Efficacy
- Training assessment – The Kirkpatrick Model
- Assessment planning
- Assessment methods
- ROI for L&D
- Providing feedback
This training workshop is suitable for
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Develop your analytical skills to produce L&D assessments.
- Understand the essential skills required to design and deliver excellent training programmes.
- Appreciate the elements and importance of assessing L&D outcomes.