This training workshop is designed to develop your knowledge and skills in designing, devoting and delivering world class L&D practice in your organization. It will equip you with all the tools needed for the effective delivery of L&D in a modern organization.
L&D Needs Analysis
- Defining Learning & Development needs
- Identifying learning needs
- Capturing, analysing and reporting learning needs
- Setting L&D priorities
Training Programme Selection, Design and Delivery
- Setting aims, objectives and learning outcomes
- Establishing the learning content
- Training and learning methods
- Training resources
Assessing Training Efficacy
- Training assessment – The Kirkpatrick Model
- Assessment planning
- Assessment methods
- ROI for L&D
- Providing feedback
This training workshop is suitable for
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Develop your analytical skills to produce L&D assessments.
- Understand the essential skills required to design and deliver excellent training programmes.
- Appreciate the elements and importance of assessing L&D outcomes.
£2045 + VAT