This training workshop will guide you through the knowledge and skills you need to develop and run an effective L&D unit in HR that is closely aligned to the overall organizational strategy.
The Need for L&D in Organizations
- Understanding organizations
- The organization’s purpose
- Organization structures
- The purpose of Learning & Development
The Learning Organization
- Characteristics of a learning organization
- Five disciplines of the learning organization
- Building a learning organization
- Barriers to the learning organization
Creating a Learning Culture
- Organizational culture and learning
- Organizational learning, team learning and individual learning
- Steps to create a learning culture
- Creating the right learning environment
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of L&D in HRM and the wider organization.
- Develop the skills need to create an learning organization and embed a learning culture.
- Appreciate the steps required to develop an effective L&D strategy.
- Improve your execution of L&D in your organization.
£2035 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!