By attending this training workshop, you will gain a thorough grounding in the principles of the learning organization and how it helps to improve organizational performance. It will also equip delegates with the building blocks to transform their own organizations into a learning one.
This training workshop will introduce delegates to the concept of the learning culture and to demonstrate how it can be used to transform an organization to achieve its goals. Delegates will also get a thorough appreciation of the key elements of organizational culture and their importance. They will develop the skills needed to create a learning culture.
The Need for L&D in Organizations
- Understanding organizations
- The organization’s purpose
- Organization structures
- The purpose of Learning & Development
The Learning Organization
- Characteristics of a learning organization
- Five disciplines of the learning organization
- Building a learning organization
- Barriers to the learning organization
Creating a Learning Culture
- Organizational culture and learning
- Organizational learning, team learning and individual learning
- Steps to create a learning culture
- Creating the right learning environment
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of L&D in HRM and the wider organization.
- Develop the skills need to create an learning organization and embed a learning culture.
- Appreciate the steps required to develop an effective L&D strategy.
- Improve your execution of L&D in your organization.