By attending this training workshop, you will gain a thorough grounding in the principles of the learning organization and how it helps to improve organizational performance. The training workshop will equip delegates with the building blocks to transform their own organizations into a learning one.
- Characteristics of a learning organization
- Five disciplines of the learning organization
- Building a learning organization
- Barriers to the learning organization
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain what is a learning organization (LO).
- Understand the 5 disciplines of the learning organization.
- Appreciate the elements needed to build a learning organization.
£675 + VAT