By attending this training workshop, you will develop the skills required to produce engaging and effective online courses.
- Design approaches and models for online course planning
- Online learning technologies
- Creating engaging online activities
- Accommodating a range of learning styles
- Overcoming barriers to online learning
This training workshop is suitable for
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Appreciate the various online course approaches and models.
- Evaluate the technologies available.
- Understand the importance of engagement.
- Incorporate learning styles in your course design.
£685 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!