With the growing demand and popularity of online and blended learning, it is essential that L&D professionals have an excellent understanding of virtual learning environments. This training workshop will give you that knowledge.
- Course content management
- Course structure and planning
- Learner administration and engagement
- Communication and collaboration tools
- Online assessments
This training workshop is suitable for
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the key feature common to Values.
- Appreciate the importance of structure when planning virtual courses.
- Be familiar with the communication and collaboration tools available.
- Understand the development of online assessments.
£685 + VAT