With the ever increasing use of remote working the demand to deliver both coaching and mentoring online is growing too. This training workshop will give you a primer in coaching and mentoring but develop your skills for delivering these online.
- The online coaching/mentoring process
- The role of a coach, the role of a mentor
- Developing a good client relationship
- Essential skills in online coaching and mentoring
- Ethical guidelines for coaches and mentors
This training workshop is suitable for
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Clearly understand your role as a coach or mentor.
- Familiarise yourself with potential barriers coaching/mentoring online.
- Appreciate the importance of building rapport.
- Recognize the ethical guidelines of good coaching and mentoring.
£685 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!