This training workshop is designed to introduce delegates to the concept of the learning culture and to demonstrate how it can be used to transform an organization to achieve its goals. Delegates will get a thorough appreciation of the key elements of organizational culture and their importance. They and will develop the skills needed to create a learning culture.
- Organizational culture and learning
- Organizational learning, team learning and individual learning
- Steps to create a learning culture
- Creating the right learning environment
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize a learning culture.
- Demonstrate the importance of learning at all levels in the organization.
- Explain the process of creating a learning culture.
£675 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!