It is a standard practice to measure outcomes of activities in organizations. This training workshop teaches you the skills for effectively assessing efficacy of training in your organization.
- Training assessment – The Kirkpatrick Model
- Assessment planning
- Assessment methods
- ROI for L&D
- Providing feedback
This training workshop is suitable for
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of the Kirkpatrick Model.
- Understand the steps in planning assessments.
- Describe various assessment methods.
- Calculate ROI for L&D.
£680 + VAT