This training workshop is designed to give delegates a broad understanding of the theoretical underpinnings of the subject. It will help delegates get to grip with how and why L&D fits into the wider organizational structure and objectives.
- Understanding organizations
- The organization’s purpose
- Organization structures
- The purpose of Learning & Development
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Appreciate the nature of organizations.
- Recognize L&D’s role in HRM and organizations.
- Demonstrate the impact L&D makes to performance.
£675 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!