This course is designed to develop your knowledge and skills in designing, devoting and delivering world class L&D practice in your organization. It will equip you with all the tools needed for the effective delivery of L&D in a modern organization.
This course is also your complete toolset of knowledge and skills required to deliver world class online L&D practice in your organization. The course delivers all the essentials elements of L&D for online delivery.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
L&D Needs Analysis
- Defining Learning & Development needs
- Identifying learning needs
- Capturing, analysing and reporting learning needs
- Setting L&D priorities
Training Programme Selection, Design and Delivery
- Setting aims, objectives and learning outcomes
- Establishing the learning content
- Training and learning methods
- Training resources
Assessing Training Efficacy
- Training assessment – The Kirkpatrick Model
- Assessment planning
- Assessment methods
- ROI for L&D
- Providing feedback
Facilitation Skills Development
- Facilitation fundamentals
- Personality types & communications
- Common facilitation techniques
- Dealing with difficult participants
The Virtual Learning Environment
- Course content management
- Course structure and planning
- Learner administration and engagement
- Communication and collaboration tools
- Online assessments
Designing and Delivering Online Learning
- Design approaches and models for online course planning
- Online learning technologies
- Creating engaging online activities
- Accommodating a range of learning styles
- Overcoming barriers to online learning
Online Coaching and Mentoring
- The online coaching/mentoring process
- The role of a coach, the role of a mentor
- Developing a good client relationship
- Essential skills in online coaching and mentoring
- Ethical guidelines for coaches and mentors
Developing Online Facilitation Skills
- Know your technologies and their limitations
- Common online facilitation techniques
- Building online rapport
- Managing your learners
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop your analytical skills to produce L&D assessments.
- Understand the essential skills required to design and deliver excellent training programmes.
- Appreciate the elements and importance of assessing L&D outcomes.
- Understand the online environment and the tools available to succeed in it.
- Develop the skills need to design and lever world-class online programmes.
- Demonstrate an ability to deliver coaching and mentoring skills online.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.