This training workshop is designed to give you a mix of tools and knowledge to be a top performer when working amongst C-Suite Executives.
Introduction to Strategic Thinking
- What is Strategic Thinking?
- The importance of strategy to an organization
- Linking Strategic planning and decision-making
- Different types and characteristics of strategy
Introduction to Leadership
- Leadership vs management
- Classic leadership styles and leadership strategies
- Authentic leadership
- Values and ethical leadership
Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- What is Emotional Intelligence (EI)?
- The nature of intelligence
- Approach to EI
- EI’s “dark side”
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Executive secretaries
- Senior secretaries
- Executive assistants
- Personal assistants
- Senior administrators
- Administrators, secretaries and assistants looking to take their career to the next level.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand to importance of strategic thinking in executive decision-making.
- Develop your innate leadership potential and skills.
- Appreciate the role of emotional intelligence in managing people more effectively.
£2035 + VAT