This course is designed to give you a mix of tools and knowledge to be a top performer when working amongst C-Suite Executives.
The course will also include a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Introduction to Strategic Thinking
- What is Strategic Thinking?
- The importance of strategy to an organization
- Linking Strategic planning and decision-making
- Different types and characteristics of strategy
Introduction to Leadership
- Leadership vs management
- Classic leadership styles and leadership strategies
- Authentic leadership
- Values and ethical leadership
Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- What is Emotional Intelligence (EI)?
- The nature of intelligence
- Approach to EI
- EI’s “dark side”
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Executive secretaries
- Senior secretaries
- Executive assistants
- Personal assistants
- Senior administrators
- Administrators, secretaries and assistants looking to take their career to the next level.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand to importance of strategic thinking in executive decision-making.
- Develop your innate leadership potential and skills.
- Appreciate the role of emotional intelligence in managing people more effectively.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3395 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!