This interactive 90-minute online course addresses the increasing importance of including decision criteria concerned with sustainability into the procurement process. This includes requiring suppliers to comply with local content quotas, conduct codes concerned with responsible behaviour, social conditions of workers, modern slavery legislation, ethical sourcing including traceability of raw materials amongst others.
- Sustainable procurement
- Building sustainability into your requirements
- Key issues to focus on
- Impact of local content requirements on your criteria selection
This online course is suitable for:
- Procurement Officers, analysts and managers.
- Contract Engineers and analysts.
- Quantity Surveyors
- Commercial advisers
- Procurement team members
- General managers
- Executives tasked with managing contracts
- Contract Administrators
- Anyone who wishes to have a good understanding and involvement in purchasing activities.
Upon completion of this online course, you will understand:
- Why sustainable procurement is important.
- How sustainability can be introduced and operated within the buying process.
- How public policies, such as local content requirements, can be factored into the process.
£157.5 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!