Sometimes things go wrong in contracts and one side or the other is in breach of his obligations. The injured party seeks compensation and disputes can arise. By attending this training workshop, you will consider all of these topics, up to and including contract termination. And it looks at some electronic ways to try and prevent breach of contract through smart management.
- Contract Remedies for Default
- Managing contract disputes
- Contract termination
- IT Tools to facilitate contract communication
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Contract Engineers
- Contract Analysts
- Commercial advisers
- Inhouse legal advisers
- Company Secretaries
- Procurement team members
- General managers
- Executives tasked with managing contracts
- Contract Administrators
- Anyone who wishes to have a good understanding and develop the ability to apply the terms and conditions of a contract
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- What can go wrong with contracts in performance terms.
- The consequences of non-performance, including termination.
- Typical dispute resolution approaches, such as mediation or arbitration.
- What software tools exist to try and prevent contract management failure.