If Contract Management is about anything its about performance – making sure the contract owner receives the goods, services or works that he made a contract for. That performance does not happen by accident: it needs tools and techniques to ensure success. By attending this training workshop, you will look at how contractors can be managed, along with other parties who may not be part of the contract but who are in some way touched by it.
- Managing contractor performance
- SLAs and KPIs
- Managing stakeholders
- Target Costing and Value engineering
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Contract Engineers
- Contract Analysts
- Commercial advisers
- Inhouse legal advisers
- Company Secretaries
- Procurement team members
- General managers
- Executives tasked with managing contracts
- Contract Administrators
- Anyone who wishes to have a good understanding and develop the ability to apply the terms and conditions of a contract
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- how performance of your contractor can be measured and therefore managed.
- the role for service level agreements and key performance indicators in contracts.
- how non-contracting 3rd party entities need to be considered for the contract to succeed.
- how contractors and others can carry out their obligations and meet a price and value expectation.
£685 + VAT