This training workshop addresses three important areas of responsibility for the contract manager: Firstly the key issue of managing contractor performance – a process of measurement against deliverables or KPIs in order to achieve the contract objectives. Secondly the complex areas of contract negotiation and contract drafting – two topics that often go hand in hand. Thirdly the questions about what happens when things go wrong, leading to claims for compensation, damages, and early termination, as well as the disputes that may follow.
Managing the Contract to get Results
- Managing contractor performance
- SLAs and KPIs
- Managing stakeholders
- Target Costing and Value engineering
Negotiation and Preparation of Contract Documents
- Contract Negotiation
- Contract Drafting
- Organizing for Contract management
- Simplifying the complex construction contract
Planning and Implementing an Effective Contract Structure
- Contract Remedies for Default
- Managing contract disputes
- Contract termination
- IT Tools to facilitate contract communication
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Contract Engineers
- Contract Analysts
- Commercial advisers
- Inhouse legal advisers
- Company Secretaries
- Procurement team members
- General managers
- Executives tasked with managing contracts
- Contract Administrators
- Anyone who wishes to have a good understanding and develop the ability to apply the terms and conditions of a contract
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- how to get the performance you require from your contracts and your contractors.
- how to get to contract through a process of good negotiating and good drafting.
- what to do when things go wrong, contract breaches occur or disputes arise.
- what to look for when it comes to the sustainable, social and environmental aspects of contracts.
£2055 + VAT