To get to the point of performance requires a well drafted contract, based upon a successful negotiation that led to agreement. Both sides must win from the deal for performance to be assured. Contracts principally have to set out “Who does what, when and how?”, “What happens when things go wrong?” and “when does payment occur?” Standard form contracts can make these questions easier, particularly in the complex field of construction.
- Contract Negotiation
- Contract Drafting
- Organizing for Contract management
- Simplifying the complex construction contract
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Contract Engineers
- Contract Analysts
- Commercial advisers
- Inhouse legal advisers
- Company Secretaries
- Procurement team members
- General managers
- Executives tasked with managing contracts
- Contract Administrators
- Anyone who wishes to have a good understanding and develop the ability to apply the terms and conditions of a contract
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- How to use win-win and win-lose strategies to strike a deal.
- How to turn a negotiated deal into a legally-binding contract.
- What the best structures are for creating robust contract management.
- How all this can be done in the field of construction.
£685 + VAT