This interactive 90-minute online course explores the concept of Just in Time delivery (JIT) Often used within the Automotive sector, JIT reduces cost, however for JIT to be effective, it must be underpinned by a sound understanding of internal data exchange and an in depth understanding of supplier internal process capability. The course explores each of these key elements and concludes with a review of the future trajectory of JIT.
- Ensuring data and informational flows
- Ensuring Supplier Process capability
- The future of JIT
This online course is suitable for:
- Supply Chain Managers
- Quality Managers
- Business Improvement teams
Upon completion of this online course, you will:
- Understanding the critical need for information and data exchange between supplier and customer.
- Developing an in depth understanding and assessment of supplier capability.
- Examining the future trajectory of JIT.
£157.5 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!