This training workshop focuses upon enhancing the responsiveness of the Supply Chain, the module leads delegates through building and managing effective and meaningful demand plans, techniques and approaches to managing changes within both volume and variation to ensure supply chain capability is maintained and concludes with a review of the use, application and impacts of SCADA systems.
- Demand Forecasting techniques
- The impacts of volume, variation and demand
- Use of SCADA Systems to enhance efficiencies
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Supply Chain Managers
- Quality Managers
- Business Improvement teams
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Understand, build and manage demand plans to ensure supply chain readiness and capability.
- Effectively manage changes within volume and variation.
- Appreciate and leverage the use of SCADA systems.
£680 + VAT