This course provides delegates with an in-depth exploration of the key elements within successful supply chain management including: forward demand planning techniques and approaches, effectively enhancing efficiency, managing bottleneck situations and concludes with the development and enhancement of effective risk management within the supply chain environment.
The course will also include a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Supply Chain Management – Enhancing Responsiveness
- Demand Forecasting techniques
- The impacts of volume, variation and demand
- Use of SCADA Systems to enhance efficiencies
Supply Chain Management – Improving Flow
- Key Supply Chain Diagnostic Tools
- Effective identification and management of “Bottlenecks”
- Establishing cycle time and continuous improvement
Supply Chain Management Techniques
- Lean, Agile, Lagile Supply Chain Structures
- Supply Chain Risk
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Supply Chain Managers
- Quality Managers
- Business Improvement teams
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and apply effective forward demand planning techniques.
- Develop improved supply chain efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Effectively manage supply chain risk.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3415 + VAT