This training workshop leads delegates through the key processes of establishing and improving cycle time within the supply chain, reducing the occurrence of “Bottlenecks” where volume overwhelms operational process and provides delegates with a full diagnostic toolkit.
- Key Supply Chain Diagnostic Tools
- Effective identification and management of “Bottlenecks”
- Establishing cycle time and continuous improvement
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Supply Chain Managers
- Quality Managers
- Business Improvement teams
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Understanding and applying cycle time concept and continuous improvement.
- Reducing and managing Bottleneck occurrences and re-engineering process flow to avoid recurrence.
- Appreciating and leveraging key diagnostic techniques within the toolkit provided.