By attending this interactive 90-minute online course, you will improve your decision-making and confidence in the use of financial information.
- Defining the decisions that you make
- Deciding on what support you need to define the relevant financial information required to make those decisions
- Examples and case studies
This online course is suitable for staff and Managers to systematically understand and use financial information to enhance their decision-making process.
Upon completion of this online course, you will:
- Understand what financial information you require to make each type of decision.
- Build rapport with your accounting function.
- Establish a methodology for using financial information to make better decisions.
£157.5 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!