By attending this interactive 90-minute online course, you will understand how to engage and interact with stakeholders.
- Defining the identity and grouping of stakeholders
- Defining stakeholder value of each group
- Creating the appropriate range of performance indicators
This online course is suitable for staff who need to understand the stakeholding structure of their organization and how to address the range of stakeholder needs.
Upon completion of this online course, you will:
- Understand how to recognise the needs of stakeholders.
- Be able to define stakeholder value for each stakeholder group.
- Be able to create specific performance indicators for each stakeholder group.
£157.5 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!