By attending this interactive 90-minute online course, you will question some of the traditional role of financial accounting in decision-making.
- Key aspects of making a decision
- Limitations on the use of ratios
- The end of accounting?
This online course is suitable for Analysts and Finance staff who would appreciate a contrarian view of the use of financial accounting in decision-making.
Upon completion of this online course, you will:
- Understand how to frame a problem requiring a decision.
- Learn that ratios have a limited use in decision-making.
- Learn why financial reporting is largely a compliance activity.
£157.5 + VAT