This training workshop demonstrates the key elements of IPSAS.
- The need for IPSAS and its relationship to IFRS
- The International Public Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB)
- The Conceptual Framework
- Overview of standards
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Financial staff in national, state, provincial and local governments, government agencies, boards and departments involved in the preparation of financial statements and budgets
- Financial staff in national, state, provincial and local governments, government agencies, boards and departments involved in the adoption of IPSAS.
- Finance staff moving from private to public sector employment.
- Analysts and non-financial staff who need to understand IPSAS but are not necessarily practitioners.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- Why there was a need to change the nature of public financial management.
- The work of the IASB.
- Why the Conceptual Framework is fundamental to understanding IPSAS.
£680 + VAT