This training workshop explains the difference that IPSAS has made to financial reporting.
- The objectives of financial reporting
- What has to be included in financial statements
- Understanding the treatment of income and costs
- Understanding the treatment of assets and liabilities
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Financial staff in national, state, provincial and local governments, government agencies, boards and departments involved in the preparation of financial statements and budgets
- Financial staff in national, state, provincial and local governments, government agencies, boards and departments involved in the adoption of IPSAS.
- Finance staff moving from private to public sector employment.
- Analysts and non-financial staff who need to understand IPSAS but are not necessarily practitioners.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- How better accounting leads to better reporting and decision-making.
- The information included in financial statements.
- The treatment of the content of financial statements.
£680 + VAT