By attending this interactive 90-minute online course, you will examine typical corporate social responsibility projects. For many organizations these projects define their approach CSR and sustainability. Typically the public relations, community relations or CSR team owns the project, engages with an affected community and spends company resources on an initiative. This training session will debate the limitations of such projects and look at how they can form a base for further action and allow companies to take the sustainability concept deeper into the enterprise.
The CSR Project – how it contributes to corporate sustainability
- what projects are taking place?
- what is the value of such projects?
- is sustainability and CSR the same thing?
This online course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will be of real value to:
- Community Relations managers and executives
- Health, Safety and Environmental managers and officers
- Risk managers and professionals
- Legal and compliance managers and professionals
- Managers and staff who wish to develop business practices to help their organizations act in a responsible way.
- Managers and staff concerned with influencing or implementing corporate strategies that consider environmental, social and governance issues.
- Managers and staff responsible for CSR projects.
- Managers and staff who plan and implement corporate policies in relation to community relations, environmental protection, health and safety, procurement and the supply chain.
- Any member of the organization who is tasked with developing sustainability or corporate responsibility initiatives or strategies.
- Executives tasked with delivering business results while at the same time protecting and enhancing their company’s reputation for responsible behaviour.
Upon completion of this online course, you will have:
- Considered a range of CSR projects that companies have created
- Discussed the strengths and weaknesses of CSR projects
- Debated whether CSR projects are a sufficient platform to build sustainability into corporate culture
£157.5 + VAT