Stakeholders can make or break a leader. It is a bygone era when leaders did not have continual scrutiny and attention from stakeholders. This interactive 90-minute online course prepares you to understand and improve on this relational dynamic. Explore through example scenarios and uncover attested approaches to succeed as a leader.
- Principles in Engaging Stakeholders
- Aligning from Grassroots to Boardroom
- Mobilizing Stakeholder Support
- Managing Expectations
This online course is suitable for:
- Senior Managers and Executives on a succession plan.
- Heads of Departments
- Investor Relations Personnel
- Corporate Communications staff
- Directors and Entrepreneurs
Upon completion of this online course, you will be able to:
- Harness the rules of engagement through stakeholder analysis.
- Deliver leadership mandate through the entire organization.
- Direct strategic discussions on key organizational issues.
£157.5 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!